In search of Matt Hoppe

I write to this email-list because I don't know what to do and Matt never
answer me when I write to his email :(

We have the following situation now:

1. fluxbox is deserted during about an year.
2. Maintainer never answer to messages.
3. 2 month ago I manage to connect with co-maintainer and I received
from him
the permission on NMU fluxbox 1.0rc3
4. I build the package, remove some hacks from it linking system and some
policy discrepancy, close some bags and start to search a sponsor.
The searching sponsor process delayed on 1.5 months. And now I was
promised to make an upload and what can we see.

Matt Hope make an apload 1.0rc2 version that was linked in July (!!!) 2006.

What can I do now with my 1.0rc3 NMU?

I wait an answer from Matt Hope, but if he won't answer to messages from
another developers.