Re: discussion with the FSF: GPLv3, GFDL, Nexenta

Marco d'Itri wrote:
>    "We provide the guidelines that we use to determine if a work is
>    "free" in the document entitled "The Debian Free Software Guidelines".
>    We promise that the Debian system and all its components will be free
>    according to these guidelines.
>
> I do not see other criteria listed.

I also do not see anything that says no other criteria will be used,
or that anything that meets the DFSG *must* be included.

It just says, _if_ it's in Debian, it's DFSG-free.

Arnoud

--
Arnoud Engelfriet, Dutch & European patent attorney - Speaking only for myself