Re: Could you please forward this proposed license to Teosto? (was: Re: Choosing a license for Frets on Fire songs)

2007/5/15, Matthew Johnson <debian@matthew.ath.cx> wrote:
How about:

 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd-nc/1.0/legalcode with 4. d.
 added saying:

   You may not publicly display, publicly perform, or publicly digitally
   perform the Work except as part of the game and you may not
   distribute the Work except with the intention of it being used with
   the Game.

 and 1. g.:

   "The Game" means the game Frets on Fire or a derivative work of
   Frets on Fire.

Sounds good to me.

All (including the debian-legal folks):  What do you think?  Do
Matthew's proposed changes look OK?

(Feel free to reply to me privately.  If anyone does so, I will summarize the
results and send them out to everyone involved with FoF packaging issues.)

--
Jason Spiro: Linux consultant, web developer, Windows corporate trainer.
No job too big or too small, whether 2 hours or 2 months.