Remakes of older games

Hi,

I want to package some games who happen to be remakes of older 8-bit games:

http://www.masoftware.es/

I've already talked to upstream and they're licensing them under GPL, so no problem about the license. There are also other programs and games  in the repository which are more or less versions of older or newer games, but I'm not so sure about remakes. I just want to make sure, will there be any problem about that?

Greetings and thanks,
Miry

PS: please CC me, I'm not subscribed to the list