Re: Debian-approved creative/content license?

Francesco Poli escribe:
> P.S.: Please do not reply to me, Cc:ing the list, as I didn't asked you
> to do so.  I am a debian-legal subscriber and would rather avoid
> receiving the same message twice.  Reply to the list only (as long as
> you want to send a public response).  See
> http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/#codeofconduct

I know about the code of conduct, I am deeply sorry. I am looking for
a mutt config that works the same on 1.5 running on Linux and on 1.4
running over Cygwin on Windows. Sometimes keystrokes don't do what
they're expected to. :)

Sorry again. And again.

Cordially, Ismael
--
Ismael Valladolid Torres  m. +34679156321
La media hostia           j. ivalladt@gmail.com

http://lamediahostia.blogspot.com/