Re: Debian-approved creative/content license?

On Wed, 14 Mar 2007, Ismael Valladolid Torres wrote:
> MJ Ray escribe:
> > Both of the situations are biased - each person will probably think their
> > preferred occupation is more creative or worthwhile.  If they thought
> > otherwise, they'd probably be doing the other task.  Why is this news
> > to anyone?
>
> With the difference that the programmer needs what he's programming
> to *work* according to a suite of specs.

Specifications are not an intrinsic part of programming any more than
they are in painting. I suggest reading _The Tao of Programming_.

Don Armstrong

--
I shall require that [a scientific system's] logical form shall be
such that it can be singled out, by means of emperical tests, in a