Re: Is this legal? [RFP: djohn -- Distributed password cracker]

On Thu, Jan 04, 2007 at 01:25:08AM -0400, Jose Luis Rivas Contreras wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was checking some old RFP's and I find this one. Is a little program
> that distribute the job of cracking passwords using John the Ripper.
>
> I think this is not totally legal to be packaged officially for Debian.

Some reason why you think it is illegal and *where* you think it is
illegal would be important and probably also generate a more fruitful
discussion than a simple claim of it's illegal with nothing else.

Regards,

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez