RE: The legality of cdrecord

Le jeudi 08 novembre 2007 à 11:07 -0800, Yuhong Bao a écrit :
> That is exactly why the code, not just the build scripts, are CDDL in
> current versions of cdrtools. Now the remaining problem is about the
> GPLed library that the CDDL mkisofs links to. Removing HFS support
> would solve this problem. Yuhong Bao

Maybe.

Unfortunately, the truth is that we don't care anymore. I don't know
anyone in the project who would now trust Jörg Schilling when it comes
to licensing or legal issues. And he has proved repeatedly to be
stubborn about technical issues which are important to our users.

Get over it. The cdrtools crap won't make it back in the archive.
--
 .''`.