Build system GPLv3+, *.(c|h) LGPLv2.1+ --> What is the library copyright?

Hello,

The new version of libtasn (1.x) has changed licenses a tiny bit.

ftp://ftp.gnutls.org/pub/crypto/gnutls/libtasn1/

Previously with 0.3.x:
Build system, commandline tools and tests are GPLv2+. Actual library
source-code (*.c, *.h) is LGPLv2.1+

Now with 1.x:
Build system, commandline tools and tests are GPLv3+. Actual library
source-code (*.c, *.h) is LGPLv2.1+

Build-system is straight auto*, i.e. configure.ac and Makefile.am.

I think that the resulting library /usr/lib/libtasn1.so.3 does not
inherit the licenses of the build-system, and ends up as LGPLv2.1+
both in 0.3.x and 1.x. Can you confirm this?

thanks, cu andreas
so grateful to you.'