Re: licensing of XMPP specifications

Ben Finney <bignose+hates-spam@benfinney.id.au> writes:

> There seems to be no distinction between "software program" and
> "program" in the above. What other kind of programs are there?

Of course, I immediately realise that "program" has plenty of meaning
outside of (and predating) the computer field. Consider this question
as specifically within the context of computers, which was already the
context of this discussion.

--
 \         "I have yet to see any problem, however complicated, which, |
  `\      when you looked at it in the right way, did not become still |