curwillet cury cuscobark

cuscohygrine cusconine cuscus
Oh tell me, to what end Thy melting sorrows thus pursue thy friend? "Griev'st thou for me, or for, my martial band? Or come sad tidings from

http://harborlightsolutions.com

our native land? Our fathers live (our first, most tender care), Thy good
Menoetius breathes the vital air, And hoary Peleus yet extends his days
Pleased in their age to hear their children's praise. Or may some meaner
cause thy pity claim? Perhaps yon relics of the Grecian name, Doom'd in