Debian WWW use OPL - which is declared non-DFSG free?

See this:

    Debian WWW Pages License
    http://www.debian.org/license

    "This material may be distributed only subject to the terms and
    conditions set forth in the Open Publication License, Draft v1.0 or
    later (you can read our local copy, the latest version is usually
    available at http://www.opencontent.org/openpub/)."

And then this:

    Debian-legal summary of the OPL

    "Debian-legal has concluded that the OPL (Open Publication License)
     v1.0 is not a DFSG-free license...."

To me, it looks like a contradiction. Should the WWW pages be relicensed
using DFSG compatible licence? According to

    "...Licenses that are DFSG-incompatible"
    http://wiki.debian.org/DFSGLicenses

Th OPL is in the black list.

Jari

--
Welcome to FOSS revolution: we fix and modify until it shines