clause 3 of GPL v3 - possible conflict with DFSG

Please can anyone translate clause 3 of the GPL v3 to plain English?

Am I wrong in understanding that it means that no-one may use a software licensed under GPL v3 to enforce DRM? If I am not wrong, then does not this conflict with clause 6 of the DFSG - "The license must not restrict anyone from making use of the program in a specific field of endeavor." thereby making GPL v3 non DFSG-free?

Shriramana Sharma.