dcraw license change: (see bug #424663)

Dear All,

The licensing of dcraw has recently changed:

A clause concerning the mandatory distribution of source code has been
modified with the following footnote added:

>If you have not modified dcraw.c in any way, a link to my
>homepage qualifies as "full source code".

To me, this seems *less* restrictive than the clause without this footnote.
It seems that you only need to include a link to the source code (which is
already present in the copyright file), and don't need to make the source

However I would appreciate it if the assembled masses of legal experts
could confirm that they agree that this is the case.

link to source code (containing full license)

Steve King