Re: Final text of GPL v3

Iain Nicol wrote:
If this interpretation were true, then the only burden of this section
would be to keep the legal notices in the user interfaces that you keep,
but you would *not* be required to add any notices to any user
interface, regardless of whether you wrote the interface or not.

My interactions with the FSF regarding the GPLv3 process, and this clause, have led me to believe that this is not their intent. Their intent is that any new interfaces (added by people who are not the copyright holder on the entire work) must have ALNs.

Gerv