subverting Google Maps Street View

Hi everyone,

As a resident of San Francisco whose apartment window shows up in Google
Maps's new "Street View" technology, I'm wondering if there is a way to
subvert the legality of the pictures by displaying, say, copyrighted
material in my window. Or some such.

This is almost entirely theoretical, as I'd much rather display a Yahoo
ad to display my allegiance with their opponent, but given the legal
minds on this list, I thought it might be interesting to hear what
*would* make the pictures illegal, since privacy concerns won't do it.

Thanks,
Erinn

--
off the chain like a rebellious guanine nucleotide