Re: Please vet this modified CC license for uploading FoF music to non-free

On 5/27/07, Francesco Poli <frx@firenze.linux.it> wrote:
On Tue, 22 May 2007 15:31:21 -0400 Jason Spiro wrote:

> So, I took http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd-nc/1.0/legalcode
> and made some changes.

Do you have the permission to create a derivative license of
CC-by-nd-nc-v1.0 ?
I don't recall which is the Creative Commons policy on modifying their

CC releases their license texts public domain.

   "Except where noted otherwise below in our Trademark Policy, all
content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution
license. We do not assert a copyright in the text of our licenses."
Andrew Donnellan
ajdlinuxATgmailDOTcom (primary)    ajdlinuxATexemailDOTcomDOTau (secure)
http://andrewdonnellan.com         http://ajdlinux.wordpress.com
ajdlinux@jabber.org.au             hkp://subkeys.pgp.net 0x5D4C0C58
           http://linux.org.au    http://debian.org
       Get free rewards - http://ezyrewards.com/?id=23484