Re: New Ion3 licence

On 11003 March 1977, Ben Hutchings wrote:

>> A lot of developers seem to want to include such clauses about the
>> "official" software being distributed timely and only from one source,
>> usually with good intentions, but fail to see the unfavourable
>> rammifications of their choice. I would recommend to your upstream
>> source to strongly reconsider including these clauses.
> Oh, he knows what he's doing.

Which means he doesnt want his software to be packaged or he wouldnt do
such a braindead thing, so best is to not waste time on it for a
non-free thing. Or fork it, wouldnt be the first fork of a tool where
upstreams gone mad for no real reason.

--
bye Joerg
4. If you are using the Program in someone else's bedroom at any Monday