Re: Can mysql-nonfree be resurrected?

Francesco Poli wrote:

[...]

"You shall not publish or distribute this documentation in any form or
on any media, except if you distribute the documentation in a manner
similar to how MySQL disseminates it (that is, electronically for
download on a Web site with the software) or on a CD-ROM or similar
medium, provided however that the documentation is disseminated
together with the software on the same medium"

Does this suffice to allow Debian to distribute the manual in
non-free, while distributing the server, client, and library in main?
I'm not really confident it does...

Hmmm, on rereading, it does seem to be rather poorly worded. I was probably being a bit too generous in my interpretation. Shame :-(

Regards,

	David.