Re: Free art license, CC and DFSG

Francesco Poli escribe:
> As I previously stated (in this same thread), my personal opinion on
> CC-v3.0 licenses is that they fail to meet the DFSG.  Other people
> disagree with me, though.

Maybe a big part of the problem is that licenses which are ok for
documentation or software works are not ok for artistic works and vice
versa.

I'd find surprising that only artistic works released in the public
domain were DFSG compliant enough to be released with Debian.

Cordially, Ismael
--
Ismael Valladolid Torres  m. +34679156321
La media hostia           j. ivalladt@gmail.com

http://lamediahostia.blogspot.com/