Re: creative commons

On 01/09/07 09:16, Francesco Poli wrote:

> "CC in any form"?!?
> Even CC licenses with ND and/or NC elements?!?
>
> I really doubt the DFSG were written with the intentions of forbidding
> modifications (see DFSG#3) or commercial use (see DFSG#6).
> Are we talking of the *same* DFSG?

Yes I think so :)

>>> http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2006/10/msg00167.html
>>> http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/cc-licenses/2006-November/004472.html
>>> http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/cc-licenses/2006-December/004779.html
>>> for further details.
>> Well, these are a bit extreme I think. I'm not finding the arguments
>> convincing.
>
> Can you please provide a convincing rebuttal of my arguments?

I just dropped another email a few minutes ago about the same time you
sent this with a bit more on the subject so we can continue this
thread there.

Enjoy,
Jeff