Re: Is the University of Edinburgh clickwrap GPL DFSG-free?

MJ Ray wrote:
>> 2) Is the license DFSG-free?
>
> This question is nonsense, as already mentioned (software not licences -
> see http://people.debian.org/~mjr/legal/licences.html ).

Well then, rephrase this as "Assuming that the license under discussion is
the only license applying for this software, is the software DFSG-free."
(The assumption is needed because a pre-packaging license audit might find
some additional licensing tidbits, and I'll deal with that later, if I get
that far.)