non-free license review + question for ftp-master

Hello,

I'm working on the teamspeak client packaging and I would like you to review the license:
http://www.goteamspeak.com/index.php?page=downloads&id=1a

Please notice Teamspeak has given Debian the right to distribute it, however they don't want to update the EULA now because it needs validation and would take a lots of time.

That's why they offered me to send me an official e-mail which summarize the authorization they gave us.
Is it enough for ftp-masters ?

Please notice too that all restrictions listed in the EULA apply to the teamspeak server, not to the client.

Thanks in advance,

Regards, Adam.