Re: Why TPM+Parallel Distribution is non-free

On Mon, 16 Oct 2006, Henri Sivonen wrote:

> >>URL please?
> >
> >http://svn.donarmstrong.com/don/trunk/projects/gplv3/issues/
> >drm_allowing_authentication/
>
> I don't see anything in that position statement that would indicate a
> flaw in CC's 3.0 draft wording. Is there something specific that I
> missed?

That position statement is basically an introduction to a set of the
problems of dealing properly with TPM/DRM; it was written before CC
3.0 was published, but the issues haven't changed. [The other parts
are in the meeting notes with Seth Schoen.]

Don Armstrong

--
"There's no problem so large it can't be solved by killing the user
off, deleting their files, closing their account and reporting their