Re: Ccosket bsd+source license

Joey Hess wrote:

> znc contains a Csocket file with this license. I wonder if the requirement
> that source code must be made available for no more than "a nominal fee"
> is acceptable.

Yes, it is: it just means source code must not be significantly more
expensive than binary code, which is acceptable.  As long as source
accompanies binary, you can charge as much as you like.  The GPL has the
same requirement.

I don't know why they felt the need to roll their own license, but it looks
free.

--
Nathanael Nerode  <neroden@fastmail.fm>

Bush admitted to violating FISA and said he was proud of it.
So why isn't he in prison yet?...