Re: Vim's user manual bug closed: reopen?

"Marco d'Itri" <md@Linux.IT> wrote in message [🔎] eelmld$3th$1@wonderland.linux.it">news:[🔎] eelmld$3th$1@wonderland.linux.it...
frx@firenze.linux.it wrote:

What should be done, in your opinion?
Nothing. The ftpmasters decide what is free or not, not you, not I, not
debian-legal as a whole (?).

Well you can check with the particular ftp masters and get his opinions on the various potential problems, and if he has missed an important point remind him. An ftpmaster
is human, and could unintentally miss a very nasty problem.

However, in this particular case, I would not bother with any of that,
as that licence only has a couple of potential problems, and
none of them are extreme, so it seems unlikely that James
missed anything while making his decision.