Re: Artwork in sourceforge.net pages

Javier Serrano Polo <jasp00@terra.es> wrote:
[artwork on sf.net, OSTG terms say it's all under the main licence]
> Should I contact the author in any case?

Yes, as that would probably be simplest if it is done amicably.

> If I don't receive any reply, does that paragraph grant a DFSG usage?

I think so, but if debian must rely on it, this may be worth
double-checking with OSTG.

This seems to be the sort of 'we own you and your dog' hosting provider
clause that Billy Bragg(?) was criticising MySpace for a few weeks ago,
yet here's one that might actually help simplify free software licensing.

Amused,
--
MJR/slef