Re: Creative Commons 3.0 Public draft -- news and questions

Francesco Poli <frx@firenze.linux.it> wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 00:45:08 +0100 Matthew Garrett wrote:
>> It seems entirely in line with the Chinese Dissident lala.
>
> If you disagree with my reasoning, as you seem to, I would like to hear
> a convincing rebuttal, rather than a sarcastic comment.
>
> Please show me where and why I am wrong: I would be happy to be
> persuaded that this is not a freeness issue.

If it's important that Chinese Dissidents be able to release software
without putting their name all over it or telling anyone about it, it
would seem logical for them to be able to ensure that they be able to
demand people remove any credits that they may have accidently left on
a piece of software.

--
Matthew Garrett | mjg59-chiark.mail.debian.legal@srcf.ucam.org