moving Blockade from non-free to main perhaps?

Hi folks,

If somebody has some spare minutes, would you mind to
take a look at the copyright of blockade ?

http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/non-free/b/blockade/current/copyright

Blockade is a reimplementation of an old Mac game. The
code is public domain, except for the game scenes, which
have been derived from the original game somehow. Currently
blockade is in non-free due to the unknown state of these
game scenes, but I really would like to see it in main.

Do you think that this would be possible? What has to
be done?

Please keep me on CC:, I am not subscribed to debian-legal.

Regards

Harri