[ccsumary]Creative Commons 2.5 Licenses

Hi,

I have read "debian-legal Summary of Creative Commons 2.0 Licenses"[0]
by Evan Prodromou.

Since  Creative Commons 2.5 Licenses have been released, I'd like to
discuss it here based on  Evan Prodromou's works.

Here is some of my comments on CC Attribute 2.5. I hope they will be
useful to a new version of ccsumary.
In short, though there is a change but the license  still does not
conform to DFSG.

1. Removing references is no longer a problem now. Since the new
statement in 2.5 is
" If You create a Collective Work, upon notice from any Licensor You
must, to the extent practicable, remove from the Collective Work any
credit as required by clause 4(b), as requested. If You create a
Derivative Work, upon notice from any Licensor You must, to the extent
practicable, remove from the Derivative Work any credit as required by
clause 4(b), as requested."

2. Any Other Comparable Authorship Credit
'"any other"
This can mean "some other" or "all other". '

IMO, sadly,  at least the CC organization means "all other". In the
Chinese translation of CC Attribute 2.5 . They use the a Chinese word
meaning "at the same time", and the word "comparable" was omitted in
the Chinese translation.

BTW, it seems hard to find an ideal lisence for works besides progrem.

-----
[0]http://people.debian.org/~evan/ccsummary.html
[1]http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.5/cn/legalcode