Re: Symphony OS - Possible violation of several licenses

Scripsit Daniel Ruoso <daniel@ruoso.com>

> I've just found the Symphony OS project[1], which happens to be a
> Debian-based distro, but I just couldn't find any source offer in their
> website. Isn't it a violation of, at least, the GPL?

Yes. At least it does not seem that there is source in the iso9660
images they offer, which would also statisfy the license.

I downloaded an image to check, but most data are compressed in a
format (squashfs) that I don't have the tools to read.

--
Henning Makholm         "Nemo enim fere saltat sobrius, nisi forte insanit."