Re: Rejected Package - Licence question

Frank Küster <frank@debian.org> writes:

> If you fail, well, I fear there is currently no license for
> documentation that has been approved by -legal.

More precisely, there is no license specifically designed to apply
only to documents, as opposed to other types of software, that has
been approved by -legal.

Any of the free software licenses approved by -legal that are normally
applied to programs can also be applied to documentation, usually
resulting in free software.

--
 \      "It's dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."  -- |
  `\                                    Francois Marie Arouet Voltaire |