Help Selecting License for Bacula Documentation

Hello debian-legal,

I'm forwarding, with permission, parts of a message from Kern Sibbald,
author of Bacula and its manual.  The current manual, which has a
license listed at http://www.bacula.org/rel-manual/index.html, is not
DFSG-free.  However, Kern has indicated a willingness to consider other
license arrangements.

Kern's main concern (correct me if I'm wrong, Kern) is that he doesn't
want someone to be able to publish and sell paper versions of the
manual.

Is it possible to get a license that would be both DFSG-free and meet
Kern's requirements?  Would the FDL work in some fashion (given our
recent GR on the subject?)

Please CC Kern on replies since he's not on debian-legal.

Thanks,

-- John

----- Forwarded message from Kern Sibbald <kern@sibbald.com> -----