Re: Packaging YICS

I think that you could package the software, but it wouldn't be very
useful as anyone who uses it is violating the TOS. But if you can
create a server package for it, it would have a legitimate use as a
client for a server that just happens to use the same protocols as
Yahoo does.

There may be loopholes in the TOS, but I wouldn't take too many
chances, especially not with Yahoo.

Andrew

Andrew Donnellan
http://andrewdonnellan.com