Re: Trolltech GPL violation?

--- Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org> wrote:

> Er... huh?  There is lots of material in the world
> that is maintained in
> HTML as the source format.  How do you know what the
> source form is for this
> documentation if that source form has not been
> distributed to us?

[Please ignore my previous response which referred to
a completely irrelevant file]

If you look at the HTML of , for example,
http://doc.trolltech.com/3.3/designer-manual-3.html
you'll find
<!--
/home/espenr/tmp/qt-3.3.5-espenr-25657/qt-x11-free-3.3.5/tools/designer/book/chap-main-windows.leaf:3
-->
I don't recognise the tool that generated this line,
but it certainly looks to me like a reference inserted
by an HTML generator to the source from which the HTML
was generated.