Geogratis licence review

[please CC me on replies as I am not on the debian-legal list]

Hi,

I'm packaging a mapping toolkit 'mapnik' [1] and while most of the
software is LGPL or BSD-style, some test/demo data included is derived
from data covered under this licence:

http://geogratis.cgdi.gc.ca/geogratis/en/licence.jsp

which I'm not sure is DFSG-free. It certainly has the intent, but I'm
concerned about the following clauses:

4.0 in general - I'm not clear on Debian's position with these sorts of
liability/indemnity clauses

4.0.4 in particular looks like a requirement we can't necessarily comply
with - or is distributing the licence in debian/copyright enough?

Other than this it looks like there is nothing unreasonable in the
licence; I would appreciate clarifications/opinions on the above points
and the rest of the licence (and preferably a go-ahead to use this data
in Debian :)

Cheers,

Dominic.