Help with bug #285156 - Non free translation

I have downloaded the latest source from upstream:
http://freshmeat.net/redir/display-dhammapada/41408/url_tgz/display-dhammapada-0.23.tar.gz

The polish translation now states this:

This publication is not copyrighted. One can copy it and use any part
of it with mentioning the source. Publishers ask only for information
about it.

The entire file can be fetched from:
http://www.amayita.com/debian/1_sponsored/dd/upstream/display-dhammapada-0.23/dhammapada-polish-transl.txt

I have no idea if this solves the issue or if this translation still
needs to be removed.

Thanks for any hints.

--
  ·''`.             If I can't dance to it, it's not my revolution
 : :' :                                            -- Emma Goldman