public domain, take ∞

Greetings! I'm fully aware that the opinions stated on this list have no
bearing on anything, but I would still like to ask whether anyone here
might have any ideas for improving the wording of the following license
header:

#!bin/bash
#
# Let this be known to all concerned: It is the specific intent of the
# author of this script that any party who may have access to it always
# treat it and its contents as though it were a work to which any and all
# copyrights have expired.
#

I thought about "s/author/sole author/" but decided against it as not
generic enough. I can see how deciding against it may make it rather
unclear as to whose intent is being expressed, but I think that would be
rather moot anyway in the event of any dispute. I now cut the ribbon
opening this to the free-for-all of opinions...