Debian Open Use Logo License - is it compatible with...

Hello all,

I was thinking on making a logo for the Debian Games Team but I need
to combine the open use logo with an icon which is distributed under a
different license.

My questions are:
1) Are any of the following licenses compatible with the Debian Open
Use Logo License?
  a) GPL
  b) CC-BY 2.0
  c) CC-BY-SA 2.0
  d) CC-BY-NC 2.0
  d) LGPL

2) If any of the licenses above can be combined with the Debian Open
Use Logo License, what would be the license terms of the distributed
work?

TIA

Please CC me, I am not listed.

--