Re: RETURNED MAIL: DATA FORMAT ERROR

Hi,
  Over the next two(!) months I'll be reading my business e-mail rather irregularly. Don't expect an answer until early september. For urgent matters, therefore, please contact Nicole El Moustakin:
- +31-24-3653456
- nicolem@cs.kun.nl

Over the next two months I'll be:
- on holiday from the 1th of July until the 1th of August,
- on a working visit to Uganda from the 4th of August until the 18th of August.
Between my holiday's and the working visit, I'll be busy preparing my presentations and lectures which I'll give during my working visit. Immediately after my working visit I'll be busy preparing my normal lectures.

As a result, I expect to be able to catch up with all e-mail early september. It may help to re-sent any urgent matters early september =:->

Regards,
  Erik Proper