Re: Sun Java available from non-free

On 6/4/06, Mike Bird <mgb-debian@yosemite.net> wrote:
On Sunday 04 June 2006 02:23, Andrew Donnellan wrote:
> On 6/4/06, Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au> wrote:
> > For those playing along at home, Mike isn't a Debian developer, doesn't
> > maintain any packages, and isn't a new-maintainer applicant. He doesn't
> > even seem to be a regular participant on the debian-legal list.
>
> As a semi-regular on -legal, I can say he is.

Although a regular reader of debian-legal, I seldom post here.  I
believe Andrew may have seen me on -devel, -isp, -users, etc.

Yes, I think I was reading off -devel.

If Towns and Langasek have finished with the ad hominems,
can we now return to consideration of the issues?

Yes. As it seems here, the DDs, including one DPL, are trolling and
making completely offtopic posts.

Now I *really* wish mailing lists had moderation like /. does. -1
Troll to nearly every post AJ has made here.

andrew

--
Andrew Donnellan
http://andrewdonnellan.com