Re: Help Selecting License for Bacula Documentation

On Mon, 15 May 2006, John Goerzen wrote:

Kern's main concern (correct me if I'm wrong, Kern) is that he doesn't
want someone to be able to publish and sell paper versions of the
Is it possible to get a license that would be both DFSG-free and meet
Kern's requirements?

I hope not. It's a fundamentally non-free requirement. The ability to make copies and sell them is a very basic freedom.

Would the FDL work in some fashion (given our
recent GR on the subject?)

Nope.  GFDL allows selling copies too.