Re: no longer a bug.

* Mike O'Connor <stew@vireo.org> [060312 19:40]:
> The only things the documentation license holds as invariant are the GPL
> and the GFDL themselves, and Debian already accepts those as being
> invariant, this documentation should no longer be considered non-free in
> light of GR-2006-01.  But becuase of this, I'm copying debian-legal.

While the license is an invariant part of the document (and thus in my
eyes enough to make it non-free), a invariant section is a far more
restrictive, as you cannot change their title. (I even met people
frightened to change the title from all caps to something fitting to
the rest of the titles in the table of contents).

Hochachtungsvoll,
  Bernhard R. Link