Re: License for ATI driver documentation

Am Montag, den 30.01.2006, 13:43 -0800 schrieb Walter Landry:
> Daniel Leidert <daniel.leidert.spam@gmx.net> wrote:

[documentation license]
> > Ok. Here my suggestion:
> >
> > /------------------
> > > Copyright (C) ....
> > > [..]
> > \------------------
> >
> > I included your suggestions and changed "documentation" to "software" in
> > item 3.) of the conditions list. Better?
>
> Better.  The no-warranty clause should also say "software" instead of
> "documentation".  Otherwise, I think you're good to go.

Done. The latest is
http://cvs.wgdd.de/cgi-bin/cvsweb/fglrx_man/COPYING?rev=1.5.

May I ask one further question? I want to release the autogen.sh script,
the Makefile and configure script and the other stuff without any
limitation. The macros itself are licensed under a all-permissive
license (inspired by the autoconf-archive package). Is this
all-permissive license

> Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification,
> are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright
> notice and this notice are preserved.

ok for Makefile(s), configure scripts, ...? Or is it better to release
them into public domain? I don't think, that I should claim any rights
on them.

Regards, Daniel