Another issue with GFDL ?

Hi,

I don't think I've seen that discussed somewhere (but I could be wrong),
but I noticed terms in the GFDL that makes most distributed Debian CDs
not following the license.

3. COPYING IN QUANTITY

  If you publish printed copies (or copies in media that commonly have
  printed covers) of the Document, numbering more than 100, and the
  Document's license notice requires Cover Texts, you must enclose the
  copies in covers that carry, clearly and legibly, all these Cover
  Texts: Front-Cover Texts on the front cover, and Back-Cover Texts on
  the back cover.

The words that change everything are indeed "or copies in media that
commonly have printed covers". As i understand it, CDs which include
GFDL documents with Cover Texts would need to add all the cover texts of
all the GFDL documents on the CD cover.

The text following this paragraph adds some flexibility on the text you
can write and not write, but you still have to put at least some of the
cover text on the CD cover, and the rest on "adjacent pages"

Or maybe I'm just overreacting.

Mike