Re: GR: GFDL Position Statement

You might consider putting a line of blank space between quotes and
your reply, like everyone else does; it makes it easier to read.

On Wed, Jan 18, 2006 at 10:47:08PM -0500, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> >  I can understand that the "source" for those things might be tricky,
> > but often images are flattened photoshop files or (with non-free tools)
> > rendered graphics, or music converted midi files.
> Yes, these are classic "must provide source to be free software" cases.

Er, no they're not--"classic", that is.  Whether we want source for them
or not, it's an issue that's only been given much attention relatively
recently, so let's not start calling it "classic".  Programs are the
classic case.

--
Glenn Maynard