Re: Ironies abound (was Re: GPL v3 draft)

On Tue, Jan 17, 2006 at 07:18:10PM -0800, Steve Langasek wrote:
> But in that case, you might find it more fruitful to discuss this clause
> with the FSF itself rather than with debian-legal.

Well, I'm not discussing these things here to try to get the weight of "this
would make Debian call the GPLv3 non-free", since the GFDL showed just how
much weight that holds with the FSF.  I do want to know what others here
think about these things, though, and to let anyone who agrees with these
things to lend their voice to fixing them.

Glenn Maynard