Re: GPL v3 Draft

>[13.[8] Geographical Limitations.
>
>If the distribution and/or use of the Program is restricted in certain
>countries either by patents or by copyrighted interfaces, the original
>copyright holder who places the Program under this License may add an
>explicit geographical distribution limitation excluding those countries,
>so that distribution is permitted only in or among countries not thus
>excluded. In such case, this License incorporates the limitation as if
>written in the body of this License.]

Does that really means that a program, written in USA, adding the
classical clause that forbids exportation in some countries don't
remember, I think it's cuba, iran, etc.) will be free in the US, but non
free in the rest of the world, where no such clause are mandatory, but
where adding it constitutes a *discrimination against some part of the
population* ?