DFSG compilance of display-dhammapada

Hi,

there is a package called display-dhammapada which includes some text in
Polish language. This text is licensed as follows:

"This publication is not protected by copyright. One can freely copy it
and use any of it's parts mentioning the source. Publishers ask only for
information about it." (sorry if my english is not clear enough)

I know this publisher and I can ask them to change this license if it
is neccessary to do it. Should it be changed to be DFSG compilant?

Thanks in advance,
Jakub