Re: Proposed license for IETF Contributions

"Nathanael Nerode" <neroden@not.real.address.com> writes:

>>  This specifically implies,
>>        for instance, that unauthorized redistributed modified
>>        works must not [...]
>
> "unauthorized" makes me think of license violations.  That's not what
> we're talking about here
>
> Try this:
>
>> This specifically implies,
>>        for instance, that redistributed modified
>>        works must not, without separate permission, [...]

I've changed it into:

   Without separate permission, redistributed modified works must (a)
   not claim endorsement of the modified work by the IETF, IESG, IANA,
   IAB, ISOC, RFC Editor, or any similar organization, and (b) remove
   any claims of status as an Internet Standard, for example, by
   removing the RFC boilerplate.

Thanks,
Simon